Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Facebook layout- freebie

hi all

here is my latest layout for facebook.
I made this one using papers from my
Suede kit which was from May 2008
and yes, you can still find that kit on
my other blog at:
http://blog-n-scraps.blogspot.com
look under the archives on the right side
menu..all my freebies from day one are still available!

OK..now for the facebook layout...here it is,
as I said before, click on the preview pic and it will
take you PageRage, just follow the instructions.
This is no more than an add-on for your browser.

here is the preview pic:



Another thing about posting these is that I
dont have to make a preview pic and zip up files
then upload both and the post links..sometimes
its a pain because at times my mind is somewhere else
and I end up grabbing the wrong links...or I find Im
not on the right blog..so this is quick and easy, and
who doesnt like that!

Ok ganga, I will see you soon...and yes, I will have
an alpha freebie for you too! Keep an eye out!

By the way, I will be posting only Facebook layouts here
and the scraps will be on blog-n-scraps. Right now tho' I
am posting both on each site until I see how this goes

have a great evening!

No comments: